Monday, October 6, 2008

One of the guys...

I'm finally one of the guys - well, almost - I'm not quite big enough to go out on the boat for the day with Daddy and the guys, but I was up early in the morning with them before they left for the day to fish!
Mercury Advertisement - big engines for big boys. Look how big the engines are on Daddy's boat - makes me look like a small little squirt. I was playing outside with Daddy & Ziggy and I wandered over to the boat and was fascinated by the propellers & how shiny they are.

A Trigger fish that Daddy caught... check out those teeth. Don't they look funny? We should call him "Buck-tooth Charlie".

Daddy and a King Fish

The boys filleting fish late into the evening. Mommy is excited to finally have some yummy fish in the freezer!

No comments: