Thursday, October 23, 2008

1st Big Boy Haircut

(Sorry the pictures are in reverse order... Mommy isn't sure why they wouldn't load in the correct order). Today I got my first Big Boy Haircut & I did pretty darn good. Mommy has been waiting until Daddy came home from his deployment to get my hair professionally cut. Now at 16 months old, I have done one more thing that my Daddy has done. Check it out...





Ms. Tammie cut my hair today and she was really good. She turned on the cartoons for me, gave me a spiderman cover and let me eat cookies while she cut my hair all while doing it in about 5 minutes. Granted, Daddy had to hold me because I didn't want to sit on the barber chair by myself - I still did really good. Mommy hasn't stopped telling me how handsome she thinks my new haircut is.

No comments: