Sunday, October 19, 2008

Garage Sale Saturday

We had a garage sale on Saturday morning at our house and I was the big helper! Well, actually I was the "meet-n-greet" person who waved & smiled to every car that pulled up to our house. Here I am enjoying some morning snacks while we enjoy the cool morning air.
Daddy was so silly while we were playing - he was riding my Big Wheels around the drive way and I was chasing after him. Doesn't he know that is for little boys and NOT big boys?????
Just taking a break in between customers!
Mommy decided it was finally time to sell Booker's old kennel. When she set it up for display, I discovered that it has 2 doors and I could walk in-and-out of the kennel just like it was a little house. It was so much fun. Unfortunately, someone bought it for their little doggy and I had to part with it (I was not happy)!
Once again - Daddy being silly! He came into the kennel with me and we played around together! With the two of us in here, you can really tell how big it is.

No comments: