Saturday, September 6, 2008

Accident & Injury

The morning did not start out well at all. Mommy, Ziggy and I were returning from our morning walk when the accident happened. I was eating my Cheerios and drinking my milk in my stroller and Mommy was pushing my stroller while holding Ziggy's leash. All of sudden out of the morning dawn light, a kitty cat jumped out of the tall brush and Ziggy went crazy and jerked Mommy and her arm a couple feet to the left. Unfortunately, her hand pulled my stroller with her and it toppled over with me in it. It wasn't pretty and there was blood. The good news is the stroller broke my fall and I ended up with some scrapes on my arm, but also a "hole" in my head. OK, well not exactly a hole... more like a gash where a little rock cut me. Blood was oozing and I screamed. But, Mommy kept her wits about her and quickly got us home where I received excellent First Aid and A LOT of EXTRA LOVE from Mommy. By the early afternoon, my "hole" was nicely healing and I should be as good as new soon.

No comments: