Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting ready for the weekend & fishing

Friday afternoon was when I got to be Daddy's "deckhand" on the boat. We were busy getting the boat ready for the next day when Mommy & Daddy were taking the boat out for a test run (and a "fishing date"). You can tell by the pictures, Daddy & me were messing around quite a bit while we were working.

The Captain & 1st mate

Helping out any way I can...
Daddy said you always have to have plenty of ice on the boat just in case you bring home the big fish. Low & behold, this is where the "prized fish" will go when they catch it tomorrow. Daddy & Mommy started laughing when I realize that was all ice and I wanted to play with it because of how COLD it was...
1st mate reporting for duty! Actually I'm trying to hide from Mommy while we play hide-n-seek on the boat. Daddy said that once I'm comfortable on the boat (while it is on land), then we will get a lifejacket for me and I can go for a short ride out on the water. I can't wait!

No comments: