Saturday, September 6, 2008

A "Boo-Boo" Toy

Is this really for me? Oh my gosh... it looks like so much fun! Because I got "hurt" today, Grannie and Poppie bought me a boo-boo toy... an ATV rider. No, don't worry - it isn't battery operated (mommy said absolutely none of those kind of toys at my age)! Anyway, Poppie put it together today and brought it over to me. Can you tell that I am just loving it? The handles turn the vehicle which ever direction I want to go and it has big chunky wheels that can drive over grass or on the cement. I love it!


Can't you tell that I'm really hurt? Yeah... I think I just about fooled everyone.
I even got Grannie to push me for a little bit while I put my feet up for a rest... I'm just so spoiled it is not even funny.
By the way - I am wearing my FSU Football t-shirt because today is the 'Noles' first football game of the season. This is a shout out to Auntie Jen & Uncle Ash... Go 'Noles!

No comments: