Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (Picture dump edition)


Hi weekend.  Have I told you lately that "I love you"? :)
  • Despite Brian missing a moose hunting trip last weekend, his buddies dropped off a table-size chunk of moose meat when they rolled back in town.  Did I mention it still had hair, blood & leaves stuck all over it?  Yep... Brian cleaned it all in our kitchen & portioned it out completely.  Yeah for a full freezer!
  • If you know me well, you know that I like things organized.  Kindergarten & Preschool folders, paperwork, artwork, book orders, backpacks and everything else that pertains to Thomas & Abbigail in school does not yet have a home... instead, there are various piles that just move from one counter top to another.  I'm fed up and I plan on fixing this ASAP.
  • The snow on the mountain tops is slowly creepy down the mountain side.  Last year, Halloween marked the first snow fall but the rule of thumb here in Anchorage is anytime in October is fair game.  Matter of fact, this weekend we are expected to see our first snow showers.  Let's hope there is no accumulation!
  • It seems like overnight, Abby has become a fashionista complete with skirts, tights and bows in her hair!  It appears now I have a girly-girly on my hand.

  • I mentioned that Thomas was left-handed the other week.  I'm positive Abbigail is also left-handed.  See for yourself...
  • There is no doubt that Marilyn is going to be a lover of books just like Thomas & Abbigail.  She already loves to get cozy and just "read!"
  • Lately, the days have been pretty wet & cold up here.  It's pretty clear that winter is coming quickly, so we cleaned & moved some of the outdoor play equipment (basketball net is coming soon too) into the playroom.  Can you tell that everyone was excited as they danced & partied?

 

 Have a great weekend!


No comments: