Sunday, December 13, 2009

Evening with my girls & weekend stuff

When the guys are away, there is nothing more relaxing during the stressful months alone than a night with my girls! We try and get together once a month and just kick back. Mind you, when I say "kickback", I mean we show up in sweats and comfy clothes, let the kids play with all the toys in the house while having a great time and we just catch up on each others' lives. It is wonderful and I very much look forward to it every month. Marsha & Kim are amazing and surviving another deployment with them makes it so much easier to do (along with my family here).

Marsha & me enjoying our blueberry pomagrant martinis!
Chris (6) helping Thomas (2.5) with his new Christmas present - a Vtech learning system.
Mommy's little Elf
Abby hanging out in Mommy's room while I get ready one morning
Baby-blue-eyed little girl

No comments: