Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the Games begin!!!

It is finally here!!! My One-Step-Ahead double jogging stroller arrived the other day and I'm so excited to try it out. It has so many better features than my single running stroller I had with just Thomas. To name a few: parent tray w/cup holders, full flip down sun canopy (covers the sun from any angle), folds flat with a pull of 2 knobs (instead of having to remove the wheels), and comes with both a rain sheild and a pump for the tires. SWEET! Now I can start getting some much needed exercise and work off some of this stress. If it would only stop raining, I could put my new "gem" to use.

My only concern is convincing Thomas that he will want to ride in the stroller - it has been a LONG time since he rode in a stroller. Yesterday, as we were leaving the house, he noticed the stroller in the garage. He asked what it was (because I'm sure he has never seen a double one) - my response was quick and filled with enthusiasm (so I could win him over). "Thomas that is Mommy's brand new 'SUPER-FAST' stroller for both you and Abby. Look, do you see that there are 2 seats? Now both of you can go with me and we will go very fast. What do you think?" His response was simple..."yeah, Mommy goes fast!!" And Brian didn't think I could convince a 2 year old to ride in a stroller. Ha...





No comments: