Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Maslowskis come to town

My cousin Jake, Aunt Jennie and Uncle Keith arrived on Thursday and we have been "partying" all weekend. Here I am with a mini-ice cream cone one evening... can you tell that I'm enjoying this dessert?
After playing a while together, Jake and I finally warmed up to each other. Mommy & Aunt Jennie actually sayed that we did a great job sharing our toys (trucks and airplanes) with each other. See... we even showed each other some love with a hug.
This is what I'm going to look like in 15 years driving. I know - scary.
Having a good time with the whole family visiting.
If you look close, you will see that I'm playing with my trucks AND Jake's airplanes that he brought with him. I have always been interested in airplanes, but all weekend long being around Jake who LOVES airplanes - I want to be like him and LOVE airplanes too.

No comments: