Saturday, March 21, 2009

Crayons & Cookies

Most afternoons when we come home from school, I get a chance to color. I have all sorts of crayons - fat ones, skinny ones, round ones made especially for little guys my size and I even use pens and markers. Some times I just lay right down on the floor & color; other times I go out back on the porch and color on my table. Either way - I love coloring. Mommy thinks my "work" is Picasso-like which is fine by me!
You know how you have seen the Oreo commercials where a little kid is imitating a big kid (or a grown up) and learning how to eat Oreo cookies the right way? Well... Daddy taught me how to eat them one afternoon a few weeks ago and I have been doing it the same way ever since. He taught me that you separate the cookie into two. The next part is eating the side with no cream. Finally, you eat all the sides with the cream last! As you can see here, I'm on the final part (all cream sides). By the way - notice Mommy buys the vanilla Oreo cookies so that I don't have chocolate everywhere - vanilla hides well.

No comments: