Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Toddler Love?

Saturday night we went to a family party for everyone at Daddy's flight at work (aka: a RED HORSE party) and had a GREAT time! There was a playground with a big slide, a small jumpy-castle to go crazy in (which I didn't come out of for 30 minutes) and lots of trucks and toys to play with. I especially had fun with my friends Chris and Nikki (she is in the picture below). What better night than playing and eating snacks for hours, right? Below is Mommy and me along with Ms. Marsha and my friend Nikki at the party.
My first kiss (goodnight)
I'm not sure why everyone made such a big deal out of our kiss - we like each other and we said good-bye with a kiss (gheezzz Mommy!). Anyway, this picture is compliments of Ms. Colleen who just happened to have her camera handy as we were leaving the party.

No comments: