Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just random pictures

Happy New Year Everyone! Here are just a few pictures from the last few days. The one below is from the children's park that we go to quite often. It has the perfect size ladders and slides for me to play on as well as some great riding whales (notice me saying "cheese" while riding him today).
The other night, I was sliding around the chairs and barstools in the kitchen and one tipped over onto my foot. Ohhh, I cried like a baby - but Mommy came to the rescue with the "Boo-Boo Bunny" and the "Frozen Doggie" to put on my bruised & swollen foot. There I was limping around on my left foot (playing it up as best I could to get more sympathy from Mommy), but I didn't have Daddy fooled - he just laughed and told me to "get tough" little camper. Mommy has tried to warn me that Daddy has tough skin and he expects everyone else around him to be the same way (no thank you - I like when my Mommy spoils me).

Apparently this is one of Mommy's favorite recent photos of me. Here I am all curled up in one of my new chairs that I got for Christmas reading a good book. Sometimes Mommy or Daddy look over and there I am off in my own world just reading and looking at favorite books.
Notice the new Elmo Slippers I got for Christmas (did I tell you that Elmo is my favorite???)

No comments: