Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Part II of our vacation





Mommy, Nana and I have now traveled over to the East coast of Florida - Port St. Lucie. Aunt Trisha, Uncle Eric, Aunt Kathleen and cousins Claire, Erin and Emily are all here as well. We are having so much fun each day that I am just exhausted at the end of each day... as you can tell by some of the pictures. Everyone can't believe how big I am (this is the first time they have seen me since they all live in CA and NY). In the last two weeks, I have really become so much better at walking by myself, side step'in past obsticles and standing straight up from a sitting position. I also have a new bottom tooth that just came in. So much is going on and I'm loving it. The only thing missing is Daddy - but Mommy told me that we have less than 3 months (90 days) until he comes home to see me. I can't wait.

No comments: