Tuesday, July 8, 2008

July 4th celebration

Mommy & me gearing up for the 4th of July festivities - notice our "red, white, and blue"! We miss you Daddy!
OOOOHHHH - sparklers! I had so much fun watching the fireworks go off over the Marina. I wasn't allowed to hold the sparklers, but all of my cousins made sure that I could see them!

My first dip in the Atlantic Ocean. It was fine, but no where as warm and nice as the Gulf of Mexico that I live near. Too many shells and rocks for me.


Uncle Eric made fresh mango salsa one night fors some appetizers - while Mommy wasn't looking, I grabbed a chip and DIPPED. I just couldn't resist. My cousin Claire took this picture and later showed it to Mommy...


All of the girls - Aunt Trisha, Erin, Claire, Aunt Jen, Aunt Kathleen, Mommy, Nana, and Emily

Now our vacation is over and we are back home. I had a wonderful time with everyone and can't wait until next year when we all meet up again. But next year, I will be talking and running. Watch out, here I come!

No comments: