Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mommy's morning 5K





Mommy ran in a 5K race this morning and Grannie and I went to watch and cheer her on. The day started out with us getting to the park and me having some breakfast snacks near the water. Matter of fact, I loved walking over to the fence and seeing the flat water and the boats out there. This is definately the kind of weather Daddy would say is "fishing weather." I can't wait to bring Daddy down to this park when he gets back from Iraq. Grannie and I played a bit and then we saw Mommy take off on her run. While Mommy was running the race, we went over and played on the playground and walked all around the beautiful park. With just enough time to spare, we made our way to the side of the road where we cheered Mommy on as she finished the race. "Way to go Mommy." The last two pictures are after Mommy finished and I was telling her what a good job she did (and trying to drink some of her bottled water.)

No comments: