Friday, February 15, 2008

Saying Goodbye to Daddy




The night before daddy had to leave, I thought I could help him with his last few things he needed to pack. As you can see, his bags are HUGE! He has 3 of them and I'm quite sure that there is enough room for him to pack me in there. Unfortunately, daddy said that he couldn't take me on this deployment because mommy can't live without me. Ummmm...that makes sense. But then daddy told me that I had to stay here with her so that I can take care of her while he is gone. So...that is what I am going to do until daddy comes home. The picture of daddy & me was taken early (3:30 am) in the morning when we were loading up the car...I had just woken up and definately needed a good morning snuggle from daddy.
I sure do miss him already.

No comments: