Sunday, February 24, 2008

Big week...


Look - no hands mom (my new car seat)!


It has been a big week for me - I am really getting this crawling thing down...both my front end, as well as my back end, seem to be coordinated now and working together. Of course, I am also trying to walk everywhere. Matter of fact, I have gotten bold enough to start working my way around my play table and the ottoman in family room. Of course, I'm always looking to see where mommy is just in case I need to reach out. Something else new that happened this week is I got a new car seat. I'm not allowed to face forward just yet (because I'm less than 1 yr.), but it is just a like a lazy boy chair - very comfortable. Lastly, mommy let me try a baby biscuit for a snack this weekend and I LOVE these things. The down side is for mommy - they are very MESSY! At least I'm one step closer to trying to feed myself.

No comments: