Monday, December 31, 2007

4-generation Sullivan visit

We just got back from our 10 day Christmas vacation up north in MD, NJ and VA visiting lots of friends and family. Enjoy!
"Huh, you don't say?" Actually, I was listening to what Daddy and Grandpa were talking about and Mommy happened to catch me listening. I also figured that because we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Day, I should be appropriately dressed in hat and slippers. What do you think?
Grandma Liz and me!
Grandpa and me playing with lots of toys by the fireplace.

This is our 4-generation Sullivan picure: Grandpa, Grandma Sullivan, me and Mommy. Can you believe my great-grandma is 92 years old? Doesn't she look great?


I even got to go to Grandma Liz's work one day and visit her. She scooped me up and walked me around to see everyone in the store (employees and customers alike). We had such a good time visiting her and Grandpa (and also Uncle Joe) at their house in VA.

No comments: