Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year & one month older

Mommy has been slow with updating my webpage over the last few weeks because I have been sick ever since we came back from Christmas. Its my first time getting sick, so as you can imagine - Mommy & Daddy had it rough! I managed to get through it, but they are already hating the next time it happens. Anyway - I'm back in action and full of life and smiles once again!

I'm 7 months old and I LOVE to stand and "walk around" with anyone that will hold my hands. I'm not quite crawling yet, but I have managed to get my butt up in the air and up on my knees. I also have mastered moving every direction on my tummy. Watch out...I'll be moving forward in no time. I also have my two bottom teeth and LOVE to try out my new "chompers" on anything I can get my hands on.

Getting loves and kisses from Nana!

Mommy took this picture one morning when she was getting ready for work. I had woke up early that morning and she put me in bed with Daddy for a little extra sleep while she showered. Apparently she was tickled to death when she saw me and Daddy snoozing away!

Playing with new Christmas toys - my animal train!

No comments: