Monday, June 9, 2008

Does it really matter?



Does it really matter how you use the slide? Sometimes I just prefer to climb up the slide and other times I'll use the ladder. Either way - I have a great time on it. I love pushing my duckies down the slide and then I try and go down after them. Look at me standing "one-footed" on the ladder...can you tell that I'm a big boy and almost one years old? This week has been an exciting transition week for mommy. She couldn't believe that when she switched my bottle from formula and milk that I didn't fuss at all. I actually really like milk. So... I made things easy on mommy there. Next, she has replaced my day time bottles with full use of the Sippy Cup. I did pretty good this past weekend and this is my last week of daycare because its summer time and I get to stay home with mommy. One more excited thing happened - I took a few steps ALL by myself. Mommy had to do some coaxing along, but I did it! It won't be long now until I'm running after Ziggy all over the house.

No comments: