Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Toys

Go Choctaw Indians! Mommy and I always wear our school colors on Fridays! Choctaw H.S. is the school that Mommy teaches at and even the "Baby Indians" wear their green!

My new waterpark toy. This was a "dry run" with no water. Mommy had just finished putting it together and she wanted to see what I thought of it. Looks good to me!
Check out this water wheel!


I'm a little unconventional - I try things the "different" way. Mommy says that I'm so much like Daddy when I try things and do things the "not normal" way. Who knows what she's talking about...this way is just fine.

This is me standing next to my new slide - I've tried it out a few times this weekend and I'm really starting to like it. I can't quite climb the stairs yet myself, but once I'm up there with Mommy's help - I love sliding down!

No comments: