Saturday, October 6, 2007

A whole new view


It is a totally new view now that I am in my walker every day and can see everything that is going on around me. Mommy & Daddy pull me around the house so that my feet get used to be on different surfaces. We even go outside and listen to the birdies & watch the squirrels. Check out my legs though...don't they look like future soccer legs????

Grannie & me!

We were out to eat lunch today and Grannie let me put my feet on the table while I ate. Mommy was not thrilled at all that I was doing that. She said something about being spoiled by Grannie and that I better not think I can put my feet on the table at home. Ummm....I was really comfortable though!


Mommy & Daddy just got a new bed...a king size. They laid me down on it - but look who is the king now...ME! There is so much room in this bed - I can't believe that I have to sleep in a tiny crib when they have all of this room.

No comments: