Sunday, October 18, 2009

Florida Fall Weather

What a gorgeous day down here along the Emerald Coast - the high was right around 68 degrees and there was nothing but sunshine today (although a bit breezy which made it feel a bit cooler)! We hung around the house today playing, organizing and just laying low. By mid-afternoon after snacks and a bottle for Abby, we hit the neighborhood for a long walk (Ziggy was very thankful). Abby was bundled with plenty of layers and blankets and loved the cool breeze and sunshine - her smile gives it away. Thomas raced from corner to corner on his big wheels and couldn't wait until we got down by the water to see the boats. Too bad tomorrow is Monday and it is back to the grind...
Our cozy girl
Thomas is always smiling at Abby
"Are we ready to go yet Mommy?"
Pit stop in the neighborhood. He loves flags - especially American flags. I keep trying to convince Brian that we need a tall flag pole in the front yard so we can fly our American Flag... I now think I will have Thomas on my side to get this project done.

On the go...
Still bundled and enjoying the ride, but...
... was sound asleep just 1/2 way through the walk.
Back at the house, Abby and me were in charge of cooking up spagehetti for dinner. I'd like to consider her my "prep cook", but in all truth... she just kept me company and coo'ed. I loved every minute!
Daddy's little girl

Video Clip - Just playing around today while Abby napped. I was busy sorting fall/winter clothes and weeding out the summer clothes & those that are too small. Clearly Thomas kept busy with my rubbermaid containers - why do we even buy toys?

No comments: